10000 reasons

December 18, 2012
This semester has been one craaaazy semester, but I have SO much to be thankful for. I really do believe that it is in the midst of difficulties and trials that we realize God's abundant provision of grace, love, and mercy that are readily available to us each day.  So many things went wrong or not by plan this semester, but God opened my eyes to the ways that in each and every situation, He is sovereign, He is good, and He is taking care of me and all His loved ones. 

I can't believe it! I got through this semester. There were so many times when I really wondered if I would survive, if I could pass my classes, etc. But God is so good. And it is by His grace & mercy that I was able to finish this semester! 

Each day, I'm so overwhelmed by how God has poured out His love so abundantly on me :) I have so many reasons to be thankful and I don't want to lose sight of that. This song was on repeat throughout dead week & finals week and it was a good reminder to me of all the blessings and reasons I have for praising God in every situation :) 


Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find


Comments

Popular Posts