Hi Daddy

midterms studying really aint that bad. :)

esp when i have
He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.


And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all


Yeah, He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves.


We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
And Heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…
singing through my headphones.
&i suddenly realize that this is just one beautiful instance of waiting & resting in God.
here i am, looking at my handwritten time series notes.
but it's as if i'm a child quietly playing on the floor beside her Father's chair while He watches over her & takes care of all other things.
&she suddenly realizes
she has nothing to worry about because He's surrounded her with love, with protection.
&just how great His affections are for her.
&oh how He loves me.
His treasure. precious. i am.


but my dove, my perfect one, is unique,
the only daughter of her mother,
the favorite of the one who bore her.
(song of songs 6:9)

Comments

Popular Posts