running headlong!

June 10, 2011
Honestly, I feel that God has blessed me with so much, so so so much that giving praise and thanks feels barely enough! His plans and his detailedness in everything amazes me. The way He works out everything for His own glory and for the good of those who love Him; it's honestly mind blowing. He provides in the most perfect ways, in ways I could never ever think or imagine of because God is just that big and loving. The fact that he has given me the opportunity to serve this summer at church has given me so much joy. Helping out with jr high fellowship &in a week, being able to help out with VBS, I'm so excited for the ways that He will use me in those two areas. I love the feeling of coming home and serving alongside my family. While Josh is serving in the hs &college fellowship in his own way, my parents are serving at church ...as a whole I suppose, and I'm serving in jr high. I love that we all come back from church on Fridays, filled with joy and passion for God not because of anything happening in particular, but just because we were just out worshiping with our fellow believers and serving them in whatever way. This is what I envision and want in my own future family. I want to be able to have an entire family devoted willingly to serving God, to being present and available for God's glory and for God's purposes. There can be no greater joy or greater blessing than having an entire family and one's own life devoted to being used by God in whatever manner He calls. I feel such great joy & feel so undeserving at the same time. But I want to remember forever this awe, joy, and love I feel because it's exactly at moments like these that I cannot help but feel as if I'm about to burst because I just know that for all of us, for all of us who have been brought into God's family, He has such GREAT treasures, WONDROUS plans in store for us, and I'm running headlong into it. :)


Comments

Popular Posts